Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Phone

To those who have been contacting me or trying to contact me during the past weeks and found my response slow, I do apologise. It's all because my old phone (samsung U700) has been acting up again. Not only is the audio function not working, the screen has gone bonkers as well. Able to log in on some days but went blank on others! I must say slider phones really do have a short shelf life. Never gonna invest in one ever again.

However I am pleased to announce that Chris has bought me a new phone last evening! It's a nokia E63. Been charging it for over 10 hours and now I finally get to use it!

My dearest hubby got me a wifi phone so I could keep updating my blog anytime anywhere. So considerate of him !Thanks dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment