Friday, November 13, 2020

6th Month Milestone

We visited Dr Veronica today for her 6th Month injection and oral vaccine.

The lucky her had her Grandpa and great-grandma tagging along as well!!

She was really brave today. Only cried a loud shrill "Maaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" when the vaccine was given and stopped immediately when she was picked up by me. I could tell that the bond between us is only getting stronger as I am no longer just her favourite food source but her favourite parent as well. It gets really apparent at this stage as she learns to recognise familiar faces and creates a hierarchy of her favourite caretaker. Of course, I'm thrilled that I took the first place in her heart. Daddy loses out a little, but I'm sure he'll get on equal footing very soon!

So daddy don't fret k! Work on your playskills and I'm sure she'll be charmed by your creativity!

Btw she learnt how to stick her tongue out today! Saw her playing with her tongue when I woke up this morning. Baby Nat never fail to amaze us daily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment