Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family vs work

Been a long while since I logged in. Am close to not remembering the p/w! Took me 2 tries to get it right! Goodness!

So how has life been? Hectic I must say. The extent and level of details at work is forcing me to even log in at 10ish whilst I express after her last feed. Been having only 5 hours of sleep on average for the past 1 - 2 weeks which no amount of ginseng chicken could help deal with the exhaustion. It was a relieve when I finally touched the bed each day!

Unfortunately, sleep is always 'short-lived'... I would be woken up by little natalie for her early morn feeds at 5ish. Honestly now that she's on solids, life has been slightly better for me. At the very least I don't have to wake up every 2 hours for night feeds.

At the rate baby is growing, I felt I've missed a stage of her development which was made worse when I received phone calls in the afternoon telling me about the amazing stunts that baby could now do. The most recent update was nat waving and saying bye bye to granddad as he leaves home. So jealous, darling doesn't even do that to daddy and mummy. She only cries for attention whenever mummy leaves the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment