Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Car Seat

I have always wanted to contribute to Nat's blog but never got down to doing so... I promised to do so before I start my new job on Monday, 15 Mar 2010 and today is the absolute deadline. Dun wana break my promise to baby Natalie :D

So here goes,

Now that Nat is 1 year old, we have upgraded her Infant car seat to a Toddler's one. The new car seat is lime green in colour, similar to that of our family car. We took Nat out for a spin over the weekend. Initially, we were quite apprehensive about the new seat. Nat has never took a liking for car seats as she prefers to be in Mummy's arm during car rides.

The new seat is significantly higher than the previous one. Nat can actually look out of the side window easily when she is placed on the seat. For some magical reason, Nat did not put up a struggle when we lower her onto the seat. (She put up a fierce fight when we tried to do so with the previous one) Instead, she was feeling the seat's cushion all over with her hands and looking all around her.

During the car ride, Nat was smiling... I mean literally beaming with her eyes wide open and she was exclaiming excitingly in her baby's language, "Wah Wah dah dah dah car car!". This did not happen for a while only but throughout the whole ride. I got distracted and look over my shoulder at her whenever I stopped at the traffic lights. She looked so sweet and innocent!!

When we finally reached home, Nat did not want to get out! Instead, She pointed her hand in a forward direction and shouted, "Dah Dah!". (Nat wanted to continue with the journey)

No comments:

Post a Comment