Thursday, June 9, 2011

Confinement nanny (cont'd)


I've decided to hire a confinement nanny via referral. This one was recommended by a nanny and seems to have more than 10 years of experience. Only issue is her age. She is close to 60. I'm not sure if she has the energy to wake up in the middle of the night to look after the baby. Oh well to have help is better than not having any I guess. Since the government is also making it a mandate for companies to offer reemployment opportunities to those who are past the retirement age of 62, might as well give her a try too. At least she is able to provide alternative answers to some of the questions which I've asked and seems a lot more flexible compared to the ones whom i've interviewed so far.

In view that the baby would be arriving In a month or so, i shouldn't be too demanding right?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment