Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Survived hong kong (part1)

People has been telling me that I wouldn't survive hong kong with all the shopping and walking and on top of that an active 2 year old, but I managed to prove them wrong! I survived hong kong with a toddler! It was tough though having to carry her milk bottles, water, spare diapers, clothes etc! I gained some decent muscles with all the carrying and walking.

I must say I love the strollers at changi airport and helped me managed the first lag to hong kong with Natalie as chris had to be there a day earlier and poor Nathan suddenly fell ill which made it impossible for me to leave him at home without knowing that he was feeling better. It was easy breezy when i don't have to carry her all the way through immigration and to the boarding gates. Natalie loved it too! We even had time to grab a fish porridge before takeoff. Natalie being such a good kid fell asleep at takeoff and gave me ample time to take a short break during the 3 hours flight!



























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Just you 3 in the end? Yr mom didn't go! Glad u had a good time!

    ReplyDelete