Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Triple three bad rating

Brought the family over to Triple Three last friday and food was abysmal!!! We were so looking forward to a sumptuous international buffet with Live cooking stations and indulge in fresh Sashimi and all else that was promised on the website ie roasted Australian Rib-eye of Wagyu Beef, seafood on ice, Asian wok-fried favourites, piquant Indian dishes and mouth-watering desserts.

I must say other than the usual desserts which at least my darling Daughter enjoyed, the spread is not worth the full price that we've paid for! There is no oysters, no live cooking stations, cant even order a good pasta other than the seafood aglio which comes with chilli flakes and placed in warmers! I dont quite understand what the management is thinking about as we certainly dont recall eating a buffet this bad!

would definitely boycott it going forward!


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I just bought the Groupons for Dinner!

    ReplyDelete