Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Nathan's art

At 2yrs 9mths, Nathan's art and pencil skills have improved leaps and bounds from the usual scribbles and impatient doodles. He has now mastered the concept of colours and managed to colour within the outline as well as follow the dotted patterns of the numbers as he writes. One can see patience and caution as he manage the pencil with his little hands trying to concentrate as hard as he can to complete the assignment. He even told my helper to get him an eraser when he goes slightly off course. At the same time explaining to her that mummy will not be pleased to see a dirty piece of work. Funny that he said this since I don't even recall saying it. Nonetheless I must say he is a fast learner and I am so proud of his accomplishment! 

Amazing Nathan! Alphabets will be easy breezy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment