Since I've joined SATS I had no time for the kids. The 12000 people strong company has been growing and will be expanding its growth in the next 10 years or so and I feel great about being in the fore run of the race but my kids seems to have to bear the brunt of it. I haven't spent enough time with them to coach and teach them things and information that I want to impart. Reading each night becomes a moving target. I just simply can't get home on time to do these things that I want with my kids. My mum says I haven't set my priorities right and I do agree that I haven't juggled the portfolio well. The kids are given a break at reading. I need to find the momentum again. The way I treated work. Can't rely on others to do this job of mine well no matter how I delegate. The order of things idea currently all wrong and I want to accomplish many things but it is not the right time to do this. Family and hubby first!
No comments:
Post a Comment