Secondly, dad’s health is unlikely to take Long flights well and it’s worrying to think that anything bestowed should happen there is little or no medical attention on board. Besides his non-citizenship status means that we have to get the travel visas in advance. Have asked him to get Malaysia and Bangkok, not sure if he has done it.
Thirdly, kids still have to eat home cooked food. They loved the blandness and Super healthy ingredient! Nathanael is a sucker for salmon, tofu and rice! Refuse to try other food types without these staples.
Fourthly, I am a worrier! I worry about natural disasters. The fact that I am.so I'll equipped if a Tsunami or earthquake or landslide was to happen! I also worry about expenditure! When we get there, what do we do, what's the itinerary that is kids friendly, how to move the brood. How to relax but yet stay vigilant! Alamak so many places cannot go now- Indo cause of volcanic eruption- Mimi was stranded 2 years ago due to volcanic eruption, Philippines/Phuket- Tsunami, Bangkok - flooding ; Hong Kong - protest about the extradition bill ... not sure when it'll stop. Tokyo- earthquake.. alamak! How ? So go or don't go leh ..
No comments:
Post a Comment