Monday, March 23, 2009

Problem with helper

Now that I am out of confinement with ample energy to supervise, I've come to discover that there are loads of chores either undone or done in a slipshod manner. Instructions were not followed fully, and she simply does things her way! Today, I merely checked the toilets after she has cleaned it and found her cutting corners in multiple areas ie washed one tap and left the other uncleaned (excuses were 'I used the cream cleanser for one of it therefore it's shiny') ; seams between the walls not washed ( she retorted saying ' oh I just used the sponge to wash the surface.'); window panes were washed on the inside but exterior untouched. Told her to re-clean the panes, she simply did a touch and go as she wasn't tall enough. Worse still, she even dare to retort saying she has cleaned it when things are obviously not cleaned. Lied without having bat an eyelid! Am up to my limit of niceness! She wasted my time, her time and water as she had to redo all the above! No wonder my mum was always upset and irritated with her.

Am gonna leave it to the agent to tell her off again this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment