At 5 months, Nat is now able to sit up with pillows propping her up. Her preferred position is no longer lying down, she yearns to be carried upright like a big kid or supported on her underarm so she could pretend to walk. She has the cutest giggles as she sashays from mummy to daddy =) !
At breakfast she even wanted to grab a slice of the roti prata from my plate. Her moto skills are swiftly developing and I was almost not quick enough to stop her from putting the prata into her mouth! Amazing how baby's physical developments comes fast and furious at 5 months. She's capable of easily bringing an object to her mouth for oral exploration. She stares at me whenever I eat and opens her mouth when I bring the food down to her level to tease her sense of smell. Looks like she can't wait to be weaned and try her hands in solids!
I am also under the impression that her reading skills may have improved tremendously as well. She spends more time staring at each page, looking at the colourful details and slowly using her fingers to flip the pages as she goes along.
She could concerntrate on the tv really well. Comparing her with one of my friend's kid, aged 9 months. She definitely has a longer attention span when it comes to cartoon viewing! Not sure if this will indirectly cause her to be anti social, or it might be a relative thing where she chooses between looking at the kid play or watching a colourful screen which changes scene every few seconds. Chris say we have another Sharon in the making since I too get so engrossed with whatever's shown on the tv.
No comments:
Post a Comment