Ran for the bus this morning, it was one of those unfortunate occasions where chris had to report to camp and couldn't drop me at the work place. What's worse.. I woke up super early,not wanting to miss the bus but all went havoc when the usual bus came really late and I saw my company's shuttle zipping past. Thinking that I still might have a chance at catching it, I dashed off the SBS bus but only to get the company's bus door shut right in my face! One guy at the bus stop saw me running and he gave me a really shocked face! I must have been quite a sight running with my humongous tummy!
Anyway since it was still early I thought why not take a train to work? So happily I got on the north east line to head to the west. As I wasn't aware of where the circle line would take me , I stupidly went around most of the stations before reaching my destination. It took me an hour and a half. Naturally I was late and worse because I asked my assistant for direction, she waited for me and end up getting late as well. Fortunately nothing major happened at work. Though we were missed, but because we were both not around it was easier to come up with a reasonable excuse.
Moral of the story? never trust the bus system! All these wouldn't have happened if I am the one driving and chris taking the public transport.
No comments:
Post a Comment