Saturday, September 22, 2012

Maid issues

Cant sleep.. Been having issues with my helper. She was caught using a handphone whilst wAiting for Natalie to arrive home. She denied possession, and ran to the neighbour's house and insisted that the phone was the other maid's. During the process, Natalie had to be brought in by the bus auntie and nathan who was slinged onto her was brought to the neighbour's place. Although I was pissed to know that she lied about the phone, abandoned natalie and brought Nathan on a running spree, I Told mum to keep her cool and wait for me to manage her. Unfortunately she was not able to hold back her anger. She started the interrogation without me. I told her to take the phone back from the neighbour. I suspect she had instructed her to erase all memory but she didn't manage to do it in time. We found some lovey dovey sms on the phone between herself and someone by name of rhutra!

Dont know what to do... We are so busy this quarter and now is not a good time to change maid, but all that negligence and lying had to stop! Grandparents cant trust her and we are starting to get really wary.. What should we do? She is so good with kids!! I have to start the interview process!!!........


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment