Being a 4 year old just seems to have a few more privileges compared to the activities that a 2 year old could do. Take for instance USS. Most rides were restricted by height and children at 2 will most likely be naturally eliminated from them. Today Nathan faces the same problem but offered a really well attempted solution.
Background: Queuing for the car circuit ride at the mall.
Natalie: this ride is for four year old. I am four so I can take the ride.
Nathan: I am four years old too. Nathan can take the racing cars too ya pa pa.
Kid behind: (listening to the conversation intently)..I am 6 years old. Can I take the ride?
Funny that .. see how the 2 year old tried to bluff his way in and the 6 year old understanding the conversation and having doubts about himself. Power of comprehension!
Well Nathan didn't get to ride the circuit despite a good effort to work against the limitations of his age. Commended him for trying by buying a set of building blocks from *kiddy palace* which he could enjoy over the school holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment