Sunday, February 9, 2014

Grandpa and grandma

I am fast approaching week 2 without a helper. Life is getting adjusted to self reliant. Fortunately I have a wonderful and supportive hubby who helps out with the hard chores and wonderful parents who did most of the cooking as they complained how unpalatable my cooking tasted. Hey I must mention that most times its way too flavourful with sesame oil and light sauce,  but kids complained that it was way too salty and refused to eat. When I cook really bland tasting food.. my dearest hubby will complain and mention that perhaps he should just grab takeaways for dinner each day. Sigh its not easy being a mum, a cleaner and a wife. And without popo I am not sure if I could have managed it on my own with both babies wanting my full attention all the time!

Thanks popo and gong gong for helpimg me tied through the tough 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment