Natalie is super pleased with her concert costume this year and thereby led to her seriousness towards today's rehersal.
She studied the circulars issued to parents in detail. .to the extent of memorising the itinerary! And came up with instructions for helper and myself to ensure that everything flows smoothly for the day.
Nat: "mummy, you should wake up real early on 27 Oct cause it's the day of the rehearsal. Make sure you use the toilet and shower before me. I will wake up at 630 to wash up and by 7am you can help me with the make up. My costume has rainbow colours this year so Teacher say we need to apply pink and blue for the eyes and tie up our hair to the right. My hair may not be long enough so you will need to buy Black pins(Bobby pins) to pin them up. It has to be black and no other colours. .. like the ones you used for dinner..... have to buy them on Sunday if we don't have it at home. I can go opposite with you after music class to get them..."
And on and on she rattles. Told my helper the same set of instructions last Monday upon returning from school and even called me on the mobile to convey the details. I was so amazed when I first heard this. Hubby didn't quite believe a five year old could plan in such details. .lol! I am so happy to know that my little girl has matured and becoming independent. .. Suppose she can start looking after herself really soon! I will miss her growing up stage!
No comments:
Post a Comment