Monday, January 19, 2015

Lego

My favorite toy was Lego. It had accompanied me throughout my childhood and we had fun building imaginary toys out of the little blocks.  However from what I can recall, we didn't quite build structures of mirror image nor complex transports or animals out of it. I remembered building tall  swords, towers and gardens on the patch of green lego base but that's as complex as it had ever gotten.

Watching the kids over the weekend and observing the structures which they've developed was such an eye opener.

Natalie loves to build houses or structures with precision and half of it most often mirrors the other side.

Nathan builds complex transport like pirate ships and aeroplane models equipped with weaponry to fight off bombardments.

It was such a treat watching them push their imaginations and literally surprising you with structures and features which they would explain during the process of modelling.  I was utterly impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment