Spent 5 years with M1 and now it's time to move on. Bidding farewell to my wonderful colleagues and bosses was kinda hard sunce we've gone through so much together. SL always ask me if she was holding me back from spreading my wings and fully developing into the role since she is so reliant and not much of a coach. I feel that having worked with so many bosses, she is one of the best mentors whom I've ever encountered. Will so miss the wonderful people whom I've met in M1, the heads of department, the staff in HR, and many others whom i had the opportunity to cross swords with. Particularly my comp and ben team. We've gone through so many difficult loops together ie stepping up to take over payroll when the payroll ladies walked out; launch of new performance appraisal system; new flex ben schemes; group insurance reviews etc. I wouldn't be who i am today if there isn't such a supportive team! It's definitely a great environment to work!
My farewell note...
Dear Friends,
Today is my last day at M1 and I would like to thank all of you for sharing my journey.
My 5 years stint in this company is like being in a marathon, a challenging run filled with sheer determination, great fun and accompanied by good friends. I would really like to continue this path with you, but there is always an end to every race. Therefore let me wish you all the best in your future endeavours and continue your efforts to make M1 the employer of choice!
Here’s A little something for you before I leave…
For those who love music.. Click on “play” button to listen to a special dedication…
[“See you Again” by Wiz Kalifa]
For those who love life as it is i.e. with a dash of adventure, cynicism, imperfection and loads of love … here’s sharing my favourite comic strip…
No comments:
Post a Comment