At 9 month he had the Cutest 2 lower incisors and I was a little apprehensive each time he had a direct feed. There was one night when my supply dipped and he didn't have enough to leave him satisfied. The pain was unbearable. I almost dropped him from my lap!
In general I can tell That The littleone had a pretty aggressive temper and somehow managed to demand his way with the grandparents and helper. In fact mimi mentioned that he was kind of fierce and had no qualms about displaying his displeasure when people surrounding him has not given him sufficient attention. He will raise his voice and kind of yell or seek attention in hiS high decibel voice. Which of course sounds like the Cutest little conversation and his laughters are loud, hearty and contagious of course! One simply can't put their hands down when they carry him. LoveYou So much Bubiko!
He has a number of nick names.Kor kor calls him "SupPYbaby" and Jiejie calls him "Boo Boo". And I calls him Bubiko! Bumpiko,BB, SShoopi Baby.. Each little nick is a form of our affection and he will respond with the same level of energy and enthusiasm which never fails to show his joy and reciporated love for You as he gives you a series of pats on the back as though to say thank you for picking me UP and that he misses you!
No comments:
Post a Comment