Monday, June 15, 2009

Celebration at Global Kitchen

Finally had some time to ourselves tonight. Though Chris came home early we only managed to settle Natalie at 8pm. By the time we reached Global Kitchen at Pan Pacific, it was already 830pm. I must say the buffet spread is actually not too bad. Tea lovers would love it there as they have a wide array of tea selection from organic to fruits to thr usual favourites...You could make them by the pot or those who like to savour various selections suggest you brew them by the cup. Here's a pic of the 'Celebration tea'. It's got a musky green tea flavour with a tinge of rose which is perfect!


The silly us thought we could catch a late night movie at Marina Square... not knowing that the theatres closes at 10pm on a Monday nite. We ended up bowling which was even better! At least I don't have feel too guilty about attacking the buffet spread with a vengence.

After that we went to the arcade and lucky me managed to get a prized mickey from the UFO catcher on my second attempt! haha... cost me only 2 bucks !

Of course all the above is not possible without grandmummy's help!
And last but not least I almost forgot to mention that Chris bought me a Coach - Lavender Madison Sabrina which I have been eyeing for a while! Thanks Dear !!! Muck!

No comments:

Post a Comment