I was prepared to settle for one of the more popular brands such as balboa, pulsik studio, jj Cole, babe au lait etc, where I could either purchase online or at major dept stores. However, being a careful shopper and with so many mixed reviews regarding the various brands, I wanted to feel the material myself and if the price is much cheaper than international postage, I would rather save the hassle and get them off the rack.
So we Went to mothercare but they didn't have the design that I wanted. They carried jj Coles ($49) design but I find the material way too thin and flimsy despite it being 100percent cotton. Babe au lait ($55) was wide enough with good visual but design was too polka dotty for me. Pulsik studio($45) only had a single range of browns with coloured spots on rack, which I didn't quite like either. Was told by the shop attendant to checkout the outlet at paragon or centrepoint. So we ended up shopping at centrepoint. Again the range was no different. I was kind of disappointed!
Now that we've spent the time scouting, I really do not want it to be a wasted trip, so i persuaded hubby to checkout robinsons. That's when I came across a similarly designed piccolo nursing bib! It had a lot more selections to choose from and the cotton material felt similar to that of babe au Lait, where it is thick and none flimsy. And best of all, it was going at only half the price with an additional 20percent off! It is a Super good deal! am so happy with my steal!

No comments:
Post a Comment