Thursday, October 30, 2014

Work stuff

Had to do a tough presentation today that is relatively technical. By technical I mean engineering and technology based as it covers strategies of telecommunications in the next 5 to 10 years. Today's presentation was made to heads of department and ceo. We had to run through another for board of directors in November which includes subject matter experts and veterans! Super stressed! Tried withdrawing myself out of the team as it is bonus and annual increment period now and my c&b team is so stretched at this moment. .. but futile. Am really not the sort who is ambitious can't they tell since I am expecting a third kid?...

Well I am glad at least when I am out there on my own conducting the presentation. .. Baby is there with me.. standing by me all the time instead of me fighting the battle alone.

1 comment: