Daddy has been away for 2 weeks and Natalie would ask to talk to daddy via skype every night .
She would wait for the call to dial. Each time she gets frightened by the dialling in tone and hides behind mummy, away from the screen.
There was one day where daddy showed her the things which he bought from Shanghai and she said this:-
Natalie: Papa Papa, buy book... buy use money.
I was so surprised she used the words "buy" and "money" and understood the context of when to use them.
Obviously I didnt conscientiously teach her about the money and buying concepts, but I suspect she picked it up when daddy was queuing up to purchase some of her books and she saw the assistant opening and closing the till full of money.
Amazing...
Funny thing is the following night she says "Papa give money... mummy"
Told Chris over Skype he was in shock! haha he thought I conspired with her to ask for allowances.
I asked her how much and she would point to the pricetag at the back of her book, which reads " $2.00". Ok, she don't quite understand the value of the decimal places and what no. of zeros behind a coma or dot signifies. I'll teach her some day =).
No comments:
Post a Comment