Thursday, July 21, 2011

At 36weeks and 5 days

At 36 weeks and 5 days, I twisted my pelvis, hearing it crackle in the middle of the night as I attempted a slow turn from right to left. Come to think of it, It was when I finally managed the slow maneuver to the back resting position that the crackle was heard. Hurt like hell but it made the ligament pain disappear in that instance. So in my heart I thought hey that might have healed it. Later did I realize the intensity of the pain worsened and made walking and getting into the car difficult.

I thought perhaps a little exercise and walking would make it better? Anyway I went to work. Pain was least felt whilst seated on the chair. So I tried not to move about. Endured the pain until my evening appointment with the gynae. By then one would think that since the pain could be tolerated, it's probably nothing much. I wanted to just rest for the day, but the gynae who was on duty placed me on a CTG to check for contraction and regularity of baby heart beat. Results showed that I am in labour! Hah except I wasnt dilated. Somehow I think the false contractions were caused by baby's aggressive movements since he hadn't had dinner! Anyway we ended up at the labour ward, waiting comfortably for an hour with the CTG turned on to monitor the intensity of the contractions. This time baby had been well fed with duck rice and ice-kachang so there was less movements. Contraction nil. We ended up back home in bed, waiting and waiting for the labour to start.

Chris concludes that a hungry baby is an angry baby. whereas I think there is no question of his manlihood since he is already having the traits of a mature male ! So make sure your man is fed on time! Else there will be chaos.

Baby on the CTG:





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment