Sunday, July 31, 2011
At 38weeks and 7 day
Throughout my pregnancy everyone commented on how large my bump is, including the gynae. I was given the impression that I would deliver before my due date, especially as this is my second pregnancy.
Been waiting patiently at home for his arrival but now that I am in my 38 weeks and 6th day, and Still experiencing pretty regular contractions caused by his violent kicks and turns, I am not in labour yet. Chris wants me to stay home since workplace is kind of far and he doesn't want me to be driving to work on my own. So under his and doctors advice I have been on annual leave for the past 1 week. Not that I am complaining but the wait is really long and I could see myself going past due date. My boy is getting heavier each day and I find myself panting more as each day passes. Though his estimated weight is only 2.7kg, he definitely feels way heavier than Natalie. Physically I look bigger as well when comparing my current photos with previous pregnancy, my tummy is definitely double the pointiness and size.
Can't wait to see my son in my arms! Another 8 days to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment