Saturday, July 2, 2011

Her first homework





Attached is nat's impression of her father and mother. Guess which is the mother? She pointed to the one on the left. And her father is the one on the right. To think that i was thinking the opposite when I assisted her with the pic.

This was her depiction..

M: so nat which one is mummy?
Nat pointed to the first figure on the left.
M : how about daddy?
She pointed to the figure on the right.
M: I thought mummy has long hair?
N: no your hair is short now.
Ok I tied my hair whilst she was drawing.
N: I draw mama papa holding hands.
M: o I see, what about the purple thing at the top.
N: it's an umbrella!
M: oh wow!
N: mama wear black shoes, and papa wear black shoes!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment