Am in my last couple of weeks before delivery and with the pelvic pain that's getting unbearable. .. Boss had suggested that I work from home instead! Am so happy that I don't have to worry about water bag bursting in office and rushing down to the hospital! My staff were worried that I may deliver in the office given that the stomach looks really low now. At least I don't have to waste my maternity leave before birth! In fact working from home is more efficient in my case so I can concentrate on writing the RC papers when kids are away at school. ☺ without distraction from calls and colleagues or long lunches!
Too bad he rejected my request for 6 months maternity and counter offered return in 3 months instead.. i will minimally require 4 months. But of course I can work from home if he is agreeable. So envious of my friends who took 1 year out to spend time with family. .. think I should join the govt sector in my next move! Lol
Pics of the kids on day 1 .. wonder if didi will have similar resemblance! Mood wise...am feeling more chirpy than Nathan's pregnancy.. less grouchy or domineering as some calls it. However with physical aches and pain that comes with age..it may have affected my mood as well..=) not sure if this is correlated though... but food wise I seem to love cold beverages esp soda water, chocolate ice-cream, red meat that has loads of fat.. smell of satay. . Didnt exactly like the taste but definitely liked that burnt scent.. and roti prata especially at 2nd trimester!
No comments:
Post a Comment