Friday, March 6, 2015

Chris & kids

This morning the papa woke up declaring that he has a feeling that Natanael will be out today. 

Lol well I am left with another 5 hours before the day ends. ..Perhaps he may be right, but totally not feeling contractions today. 

Kids kept me busy the whole day as unlike last couple of peace and alone days at home, the bus arrangement to my place starts today. 

Me being a poor disciplinarian totally messed up their routine.  First Nathan transformed back to the sticky mode so everything is mummy here mummy there. " I want my mummy. .. I want you! .. Where are you mummy! " Sigh he made me work so hard . . No time for couch potato-ing at all.

Natalie was also distracted. Didnt want to do her Homework after lunch.. but at least she practiced her piano!

Next couple of weeks are gonna be a huge challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment