Saturday, March 7, 2015

Contractions

Felt strong abdomen pain this morning at 09:10. Somewhat like wind in the stomach, the diarrhea kind of pain. It went away after 5 to 10 minutes.  I suspect contraction... Baby may be ready to see the world today! 

Good that I am scheduled to see the gynae at 10:00. Been placed on the machine that measures uterine contractions. A belt is wrapped around your waist and attached to a machine called a tocodynamometer. The other belt is placed at the base of the belly to monitor baby's heart rate.

Natanael has been really active this morning. Moving aggressively throughout the process. Am now waiting to see the gynae.. may be false alarm too....


Part 2

Ok it was false alarm. Baby has no intention to come today. He is estimated at 2.8kg at 38 wks and 4 days.  Gained a whopping 200g from ice cream over the past days.  Doc was surprised at the rate of weight gained and did a couple of checks before giving her estimate. I too was surprised by the heaviness of the baby... despite myself losing weight from 67.4 to 67.2kg. No wonder i feel that Waddling takes more effort now and I literally walk like a duck the way I swayed and has a tendency to trip over since Centre of gravity has shifted to the front! 

No comments:

Post a Comment