Never thought I could actually manage him on my own without help! It was not breezy easy and knowing nathan who cries like a police siren driving alone with him is highly difficult where one should equip yourself with ear plugs to protect your drums! Plan was to feed and so he could sleep throughout the car trip of 20 mins to Ion, but I never expected him to poop in the car seat! He wailed and wailed, only taking occasion cry breaks to rest and catch his breath. It was a tumultous feat trying to concerntrate on getting there quick and talking to him at the same time!
Despite it, I definitely enjoyed myself without the helper. There is no need to order her share of the food; I could shop all I like without wondering if she has found a place to sit and wait; her time is maximized at home with thorough cleaning jobs; hopefully she might miss the kids and develop a stronger bond.
Had a good time with Theresa and baby Dan. Will definitely look forward to the next outing with Nathan on my own!
pic of the 2 children who were dragged along by their mummies for the long awaited solo shopping trip!

I'm so glad you feel "empowered"! Indeed it feels very good to be alone with baby and even both your kids. It's not as bad. But u gotta "train" him to make it easier for you definitely had a great time! Next week again!
ReplyDelete