Though the childcare is under the Pcf foundation, our basic objective is to allow her to build up her social skills before attending kindergarten next year. So curriculum doesnt matter to us at this stage.
It has been 4 days since she started school and she looks forward to going to school everyday! I was amazed at the total change of reaction and how fast she has adapted to the childcare lifestyle! She has allowed mummy to drop her and say goodbye without crying on the second day, and I think that speaks a lot for her experience so far! She would also take a long time to bid farewell to her friends! I was so fearful that she wouldn't be able to sleep, eat and play well but all these worries were unfounded. She was first to fall asleep on the first day I extended the duration of her class. She finished her lunch and snacks and refilled her water a couple of times! Now she is even partially toilet trained. She is able to pull down and up her own pants, lift herself up the bowl and flush after use. I am so surprised to see her so independent and without complain and assistance cause toilet training is something which I wanted to instill but each time I ask if she wants to use the toilet she would tell me a straight no if we were at home. So grateful that she is learning it from school!
We would definitely continue to place her there until end this year.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment