Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nathan at week 9










At week 9 Nathan has grown even stronger. He is able to hold his head pretty steadily and prefers the upright face toward position when carried. He would even kick you really hard at your abdomen if you carry him facing you with legs resting at the sides, some what like leaping out.

He also enjoys the companion of people and would coo and talk at the same time the conversations are going on, wanting to be part of the action I guess.

When it comes to sleeping, he is such an extremely good baby! Sleeps throughout! Wakes up only once if he poops. If he doesn't, he could sleep till 5 or 6 am which is perfect for me! Gave me ample rest time at night but this means he hardly sleeps in the day, taking pockets of short naps. so I hardly get to rest in the day since I had to entertain him. But that's alright as long as he is able to rest well at night!

He could better focus on objects and track them as you move them from side to side more than 30cm and differentiate my voices from other sounds and look to hear where it's coming from. He seems to know when I leave the house without him and according to my helper he would wake up crying and looking for us almost as soon as we locked the main door.

Which was why I took him along when I sent Natalie to school yesterday morning. He seemed to have enjoyed the walk with mummy!










No comments:

Post a Comment